Special Letter from Dr. Montano
We hope this letter finds you in good health. Our community has been going through a lot in the past few weeks, months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has stayed the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this on visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, its both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow at our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association. (ADA), centers for disease control (CDC), occupational health and safety administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients as well as our staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked the same questions again when you come to the office.
- We have sanitizer that we will ask you to us when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room no longer offer magazines, children toys’ and so forth because these items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distance between patients. That may mean you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you., as well as to reduce the number of patients in our waiting area at one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call the office at (561)394-2467.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Halina Montano & Staff